Can you believe it's the end of Summer!! It's amazing how little I feel like I accomplished! And how much stuff is coming up!
I've spent as much time as possible on my patio!! It's not as much as I've liked but some mornings when I have time I'll have my tea out there and go through my daily reads. That reminds me of a post I mad at the beginning of the month called 5 Things to Do in August. Now's as good a time as any to update and see how I did... It is the last day of the month.
1. Watch a movie made before 1970 - I watched The King and I! It was made in 1956. I love this movie! Kevin had never seen it either... though he played a game the entire time and didn't have a comment. I enjoyed it that's all that matters!
2. Try a new recipe... I was going to. And then Kevin made the cake for me instead! LOL He's a sweetheart and it was yummy!
3. Read a book - technically I read two! But it wasn't the book I wanted to finish. So oh well.
4. Take a photo walk. I had it planned and then it rained. But I am hoping to do one in September.
5. Write an Op-Ed. After figuring out what it was. I thought I would post it the very next day after I shared that original 5 in August post. But then I got scared and decided not to post it. But I did finally. It's out in the open and it's scary.
And lastly... here's a look at the back of my hair! I am so in love with it!!
Happy Sunday!! Hope you had a good month of August too!!
I'm a lifestyle blogger, covering deep subjects including body images, battles with food, and overcoming how I was raised. I try to be as authentic as possible and I don’t sugar coat how I see things.