Tuck Them Into Boots
I can't believe it feels like Fall already! So sad :(
After yesterday's pants woes I decided to wear boots and skinny jeans. Nothing is getting wet with boots. Also nothing beats skinny jeans.
I have been having to wear work shirts lately. It's been hard to make outfit posts unique when work shirts are just so damn awful. Wish I could show you the latest one except it has so much propaganda that I can't edit it out without the whole thing being a blur...
I have decided to participate in This Flooded Sky's You're It Post. She is a great feminist blogger and I thought it would be fun.
1. One or two periods after a sentence?
People put two??? That's just weird.
2. What’s the most embarrassing thing you did for a crush?
Nothing. I am way to shy to do anything embarrassing. Though I suppose Kevin is my crush and the most embarrassing thing would be getting people to sing for his birthday and that happened this year.
3. If money weren’t a concern, what would you do with your days?
hire a personal trainer, take religious and feminist studies, blog, snuggle with Kevin
4. What is your secret talent?
Pretty sure it's still a secret.
5. White wedding, city hall, or something in-between?
Guess we are going with something in-between
6. Do you plan to change your name due to marriage/other preference?
I do plan on changing my name, mostly because even if I wasn't getting married I would change it, so marriage is just an excuse to do so.
7. What is your favorite word/phrase?
Probably "shit" I say that allot or the F-bomb.
8. What do you hate most about blogging?
when people start getting political. Not like actual politics but the blogging wars. I blog because I love to write.
9. What is the best musical ever?
Ohhhh Rent, Mamma Mia
10. Smoky eyes or lipstick?
Eyes definitely - I can't keep lipstick on
11. Why do you write?
I write to release tension and help relax. It's a way of getting my feelings across because I can't speak.
Happy Hump Day