Last Weeks Wishes
Hit up the Gym - not as much as I wanted but it's a start!
Find out what gym I can go to in Lethbridge with my gym card - nope this is harder than I thought
Met with Marriage Commissioners - met with two. One did the assumptive sale thing and the other was I will work with you and go through everything. At first we were going with the first option because we need someone who will be in charge and take control. But now we really like the personalization of the second option. So I have to figure out a polite email to the first...
Find a Caterer - getting closer and closer. But hopefully I will finalize this this week.
Find invitations to a children's event - not even close
Prep for South Hill Social - yup. Read about it here!!
Host South Hill Social - yup! See that above link.
This weeks wishes (OMG so many things!!)
1. Gym Classes (I have selected actually classes I want to attend, now I just gotta go)
2. Thursday is my busiest day including
- meeting an old co-worker to give her her parking pass back
- having lunch with Abigail
- attending a lunch going away party
- taking someone to the airport :(
- attending another going away party
But in that I also want to
3. Buy a gift card
4. Go to a band event
5. Take another person to the airport
6. Finalized the catering
7. Plan the Childrens Event
8. Organize Pictures and Board Games
It's gonna be a wonderful week! I can just feel it!! Happy Monday!
I'm a lifestyle blogger, covering deep subjects including body images, battles with food, and overcoming how I was raised. I try to be as authentic as possible and I don’t sugar coat how I see things.