This week I decided to tackle the kitchen and then I dropped something on the floor. Which began my actual cleaning.
I ran the
- dirt dog twice
- scrubbed the floor boards
- scrubbed the grout
- pulled glass out of my fingers
- pulled everything out from the lower cupboards
- scrubbed down every inch of the cupboards
- reoganized everything and put it back
by the time people showed up I had barely finished the bottom of the cupboards. I didn't even make it to the wipe down the counter tops.
Now if only I could organize my brain this way...
(BTW fake lashes are a pain.... at least these ones are)