Last week when visiting Kevin's family I tried on this dress. I shouldn't have done it and it thankfully didn't fit, but I really want it... it's $145 and ohhhhh so pretty!!
Last Weeks Wishes
- Go Swimming - yup!! Had allot of fun too!!
- Spend an entire day with Jillian!! - not an entire day but a couple hours.
- Do lots of photo scanning and designing - photo scanning was successful but there was a ton of photos and I haven't gotten to the designing yet.
- Hit the gym with Karen - hopefully get my running mojo back!! - nope stuff happened and it didn't work. But I think that's alright.
- Continue on my current writing streak even if I am not ready to share it - I didn't write allot but it was still there.
This Weeks Wishes
- Gym Time!! - use my running app.
- Read - I am so behind and I just got another big thing of books, finish at least three books. Should be possible.
- Go to a Coffee shop.
- Come up with some creative photo shoot ideas.
- Skype with Daphne.
- Clean the House.
- Eat Healthy - get back to tracking what I eat.
- Redo my nails.
- I have allot of goals this week but I want that dress, so I gotta work towards it!!
I'm a lifestyle blogger, covering deep subjects including body images, battles with food, and overcoming how I was raised. I try to be as authentic as possible and I don’t sugar coat how I see things.