The Full Deal of Goals
If I did a monthly goal list for February I can't find it and seeing as I categorize everything I highly doubt I did. I thought I would do an update on my Yearly Goals and touch on last weeks as well. Then set new goals for the month and a weekly goal.
You can see my Yearly Goals Here
2015 Blogging Goals
- Redesign the blog UPDATE - March 2, it's getting closer
- Join Instagram UPDATE - joined February 2. I love it!! Can't believe I waited!
- Fix my Bloglovin' and Facebook issues UPDATE - I might just be self publishing for the moment
2015 Fitness Goals
- Train for a 10k UPDATE - March 2, not going well. I made it to week 4 and then had a bad week so I am back at week 2. But I am trying
- Utilize Gym Membership UPDATE - March 2, I seem to be using it okay
2015 Personal Goals
- Be less angry UPDATE - March 2, helps that I am not working in a terrible environment anymore
- Think more before reacting UPDATE - March 2, this is an ongoing project. But I am not around people that much anymore and that helps me think allot more before I react.
- Get Married UPDATE - February 3, success... now to wait for the pictures!
Last Weeks Goals
- Gym Time!! - unsuccessfully. I went once
- Read - I finished two books but have so many others I need to read...
- Go to a Coffee shop - I did technically one day. I'm just not sure it's something I want to keep trying to do.
- Come up with some creative photo shoot ideas - yup post tomorrow
- Skype with Daphne - yup. I was sick but it was good
- Clean the House - kinda a success... it's a never ending job. A frustrating one.
- Eat Healthy - my tummy as of late is constantly on fire... so it's rather difficult to eat. I eat whatever doesn't make it toss.
- Redo my nails - sorta... this then happened.
This Months Goals
- Apply for jobs
- Looking at taking some classes
- Read "Jesus Feminist" and write some blog posts with my sister
- Run when I can
This Weeks Goals
- Keep the apartment clean - since not working I have become a slob
- Gather stuff for Thank you letters
- Bring coffee to Abigail
- Met Gurjit for Coffee
- Call Shannon
- Call Rosa
- Get a Massage
This week I am hoping participating in FatMumSlim'sDaily Photo Project. Today's is "Part of me" the picture at the top is a part of me. Cute boots, skirts, and jackets and always with a camera! Happy Monday XOXO