The Week of Packing
I remade these brownies for a party we were having (see tomorrows post). While Kevin and I aren't fans of them, they went really fast and I can't believe how easy they are to make! Be sure to check out the recipe!! And let me know if you make them.
This Weeks Wishes
- Finish Reading Not That Kind of Girl - I am soooo close like 15 pages away!
- Work on HTML - I have some exciting changes coming but it's kinda changed how I am going to approach this as well.
- Work out a plan for the next three weeks that will allow me to get my workouts in and spend time with Kevin. As he is off school for that long - kinda, we plan to go for a bike ride for an hour each day. But there is an issue with this plan - We have different endurance levels. So the last time we went riding I choose to stand the entire time and pretend I didn't have a seat. I also upped how hard my pedaling could be. It worked my thighs were sore afterwards. I hope that we can both build up endurance. I'd like to go far with this!!
- Go for a bike ride or two! - two was successful!!
- Read another book or two.. - I read three!! Woohoo!! The Ryn, The Remedy and The Legacy of the Seahorse
- Plan trip to BC - This is going well! I am not going to share an itinerary on here until afterwards, but I have everyday worked out except three. Two of those days just requires one phone call and the last one I am undecided, we might just drive straight through to get home or find a hotel. But I might just leave that up to chance.
This Weeks Wishes
I have a fair bit to do this week so I am just gonna list it all
- Volunteer on Friday
- Skype with Nicole
- Host Two Game Nights
- Drop off rent cheques
- Have dinner with Abigail
- Go for a Bike Ride
- Pack for trip (clothes, camera items)
- Call Mom - return items and borrow sleeping bags
- Buy air mattress
- Buy some groceries for the trip
- Use up groceries in fridge or give the rest to Mom
Have a good week, enjoy myself and don't stress out about the details