Two Mondays I shared a list of goals. It's time for an update!! 1. Start the 21-Day Challenge - I wrote a post about it here. It's been ups and downs since that post. While both Kevin and I have worked out more. There was definitely some difficulty over the one weekend when we went to Calgary.
2. Don’t forget Drew’s present on Wednesday AND book club book - Success!!
3. Finish my current read before Wednesday, so I can start the book club book right away (it must be done by Sunday!) - I didn't end up finish either book by these deadlines. But the book club was actually the week after. And so I have finished both and another book!! I really need to get back into reading full-time again!!
4. Decide what I want to do with my hair before my haircut on Thursday! Maybe a picture or two to bring to her. - Hair has been chopped!! I feel so much better!! (you can kinda see it here)
5. Work! And work hard! Enjoy myself, have fun and realize I’m there for a good time and not just money. My mental health is more important than a paycheck. Keep this mentality. - Well I kept this mentality, but it also meant not compromising on something important to me. So after two shifts, that job is over and I am not sad about it. It was the right thing to do for me.
6. Work on and get ahead on The Search for Understanding Project - this didn't end up posting last week. But as I mentioned in Saturday's post we have moved again and I should have a work space where I can actually work! Fingers crossed.
7. Do a photo shoot, outside behind the shop - this honestly just needs to be a monthly goal. And while I was to chicken to actually
8. Get together with others in this little town - We've seen some people, but not everyone yet. Summers are busy and this year is a little unique. But I'm not worried about missing anyone yet. Plus now that we have a house we can have company over! And I am very excited about that!
I love making goals!! So these are the goals for the rest of the month
1. Photoshoot, something fun and unique!
2. Invite people over, host a BBQ
3. Figure out where everything is in the kitchen and get settled in.
4. Mediate daily!
6. Work on Search for Understanding Project and do a Wedding Wednesday Post
7. Run 5-6 times
I'm a lifestyle blogger, covering deep subjects including body images, battles with food, and overcoming how I was raised. I try to be as authentic as possible and I don’t sugar coat how I see things.