Welcome to August Monthly Intentions Blogger Collaboration!! This is where like-minded bloggers get together during the first few weeks of the month, share their goals and support each other throughout the month in accomplishing those goals!! If you are interesting in joining the collab, let me know!!
July's Goals and recap
- work hard on my blog and reach blogger goals - I worked really hard and say success in a way that I wasn't expecting and I am super happy about that. explore Wisconsin Dells - it didn't end up working this month. But we have it in the calendar for August and September, so that should be fun
- sit by the pool - I didn't sit by the pool. Every time I thought about it, it was raining. There was a lot of rain. I also didn't sit on my balcony much this month. It happens and that's okay. I feel like the work I put into my blog makes up for this.
- see this country in celebration - this was weird. Canada Day, people are out and every city is celebrating. Here, NOTHING. It was massively disappointing and to be honest I hated it. And while the fourth of July was spent with a friend baking strawberry pie and watching Star Wars (which is sooo lame BTW). I still really wish the city had done something. Because I wanted to see the city in action.
My Goals for August
- Get out once a week to a new area and take pictures
- Enjoy the dells
- Kayaking class and Rock Climbing
- Continue with blog momentum
The Highs and the Lows
Highs - Kevin and I went Rock Climbing and took half a kayaking class. The Kayaking class was rained out and the rock climbing was exhausting and awesome. But it was great to get out and try something new and get back into something old again! Also I did another video, it's not amazing or anything. I'm learning a lot, but I love doing video editing so I am experimenting lots! Because I am recording on my phone for the moment the quality isn't the best. But there it is.
- my eating. Food hates me and I hate it. It's been a struggle keeping food down and I'm at a loss as to what to do. Seeing the doctor on Friday.
What are your goals for August?
I'm a lifestyle blogger, covering deep subjects including body images, battles with food, and overcoming how I was raised. I try to be as authentic as possible and I don’t sugar coat how I see things.