Reading Challenges 2012
* The Main Rule: Do not include books acquired during 2012, it defeats the purpose, read those books from before 2012 started!
* Running Dates: 1st of January – 31st of December 2012
* When Can I Sign Up: All the way up to the last two weeks of December!
* Crossover Genres: Anything! The name of the game is to turn those unread books into read ones.
* Mr Linky: To use the Mr Linky you’ll need to click on the graphic then enter your link. These will be updated and posted into this page every couple of weeks or so.
* Further Details: Crossover challenges are fine, you can change levels at any time, this is eBook, short story, and graphic novel friendly, and you don’t need a blog to join in (read further for details).
1. Tempted– Choose 5 books to read
2. Trying – Choose 15 books to read
3. Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
4. On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
5. Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
6. Hoarder – Choose between 76-135 books to read
7. Buried – Choose between 136-200 books to read
This year I am trying for Number 2 - Trying 15 books (I've read all my books on my shelf but I really want to reread many of them and this is the best chance I'm gonna get!)
Last year I read
1. Target by Stella Cameron
2. The Magician's Nephew C.S. Lewis
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
4. The Horse and his Boy by C.S. Lewis
5. Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
6. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
7. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
8. The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
9. Water by Bapsi Sidhwa