Sweets and Hearts
I forgot to do this for January :( so here it is for both months. January and February.
1. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (NetGalley)
2. Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison (NetGalley)
3. Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan (NetGalley)
4. The Book of Spells by Kate Brian (Chapters)
5. If you have to Cry Go Outside by Kelly Cutrone (OWN)
6. 1984 by George Owell (OWN)
7. The short second life of bree tanner by Stephenie Meyer (Co-worker)
8. Black Bulter Vol 1 by Yana Toboso (OWN)
1. Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers (OWN)
2. Black Bulter Vol 2 by Yana Toboso (OWN)
3. Romeo X Juliet Omnibus by GONZO, William Shakespeare, COM (OWN)
4. Songs of a Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult (OWN)
5. Tokyo Babylon, Volume 1 by CLAMP (borrowed)
6. Tokyo Babylon, Volume 2 by CLAMP (borrowed)
7. Tokyo Babylon, Volume 3 by CLAMP (borrowed)
8. Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan (NetGalley)
3 ReTold FairyTales
read Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and well they were both pretty awesome books. So that's 2 out of 3 for my goal.
8 The Classics Challenge
So far only have read 1984 by George Orwell. I still can't decide if I like the book or not. It was great until the ending. But I have only read 1 out of 8.
5 Books off the Shelve Challenge
This one was harder, because technically I've bought allot of the books I've read in the last two months. I have bought 6 out of the 16, I have read these last two months. But I don't want to count them, as I only wanted to count books, that were already on my shelf. So I have only read 1 out of 5.
103 Books in a Year/Out Do Yourself
This one is pretty self explanatory. 8 books each month... which isn't as high as I wanted, but that's what happens. I still haven't decided if I should include manga in that, but so far I am counting it as default and I think I am okay with that. 16 books out of 103. If I keep up with this average though I will only hit 96 books by the end of the year. But I don't think I am going to worry about that right now. I more want to read for the enjoyment of it.
5 YA Historical Fiction Challenge
1 out of 5. That's pretty good. I love historical fiction and hope to read more than just 5 books of this genre. But I just need to find the right ones.
24 Free Books Challenge
I thought this one would be extremely difficult. But than I found NetGalley and I may up this amount. I am not sure yet. I highly recommend NetGalley thought. 3 out of 24 so far!
18 Contempts Challenge
This one I am slightly confused about. I read Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers and Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison. But now when I look on the list Here Lies Bridget isn't on it. So I think I may have messed up on this one. But I think I have read 2 out of the 18.