The Raven Cycle book two
this book was vague and dissatisfying. I feel like I still don't know what "it" is. And I feel like I have to reread the book to understand what happened.
I did however enjoy this book. I enjoyed that Ronan was in it allot. And Adam discovers his anger. I loved Gansey's family. And my favourite scene involves Blue and Noah.
I don't really know what else to see. I am very confused and I've been sitting on this for days. I think I will lead this out to a friend, see what she thinks and then reread it. It's definitely a middle book of a series. Long and drawn out without a ton happening.
After reading some random reviews on the book. Mainly on goodreads and Proud Book Nerd. I think
- Gansey and Blue are getting closer
- Adam should have things pretty worked out by the next one
- I want to know more about Butternut but Mr. Gray is also interesting
- I love how involved Blue's family is
- I love that Gansey's family is also there
- I want to know about the camero and the wheel. What's it's purpose
I wonder when book three will come out.